Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Tats awsome

Regular newgrounds viewer- Tat is best thing ever made by peple. dat waz so good. i love Krinklez. He da man dog. I lov violince cuz it be like da totaly awsome. Serious review- Pretty generic violence and the ending was bad. Nothing was different from the old Madness episodes. I think you can do better than this.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Great

Good animation and I liked the song. It was a great idea and the whole thing looked amazing. I liked how the black guy just looked at the beauty of the place at the end. I also liked your reference to the girl with the phone who got came on. That video is funny. Some of the animation was choppy and when the frog threw stuff out of the plane it looked bad but it was still amazing.

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

Decent

It was decent. Im glad to have seen this in judgment. Fived because I want this accepted.

Tifa Doggy-Style Hentai Tifa Doggy-Style Hentai

You should make this into an rpg game like the glory hole one. Pretty decent besides that fact thouhg.

Kajio responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, but I probably won't be making this one into an RPG

Juliet Ragdoll Juliet Ragdoll

A ridiculous "sex game" but decent physics.

SexGameDevil responds:

It's just a ragdoll physics preview game.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Great game

Kung Fu was one of my favorite NES games growing up. I played it all the time when I was really young. This is a perfect rendition of the game. It is as fun to play as the real game. I greatly appreciate you making it. I didnt think that there was something that would make my opinions on the game rise a lot but when I saw Turbo Man I had to give the game a ten. Jingle All the Way was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. Great game full of great nostalgic value. I love it.