Tifa Doggy-Style Hentai Tifa Doggy-Style Hentai

You should make this into an rpg game like the glory hole one. Pretty decent besides that fact thouhg.

Kajio responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, but I probably won't be making this one into an RPG

Juliet Ragdoll Juliet Ragdoll

A ridiculous "sex game" but decent physics.

SexGameDevil responds:

It's just a ragdoll physics preview game.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Great game

Kung Fu was one of my favorite NES games growing up. I played it all the time when I was really young. This is a perfect rendition of the game. It is as fun to play as the real game. I greatly appreciate you making it. I didnt think that there was something that would make my opinions on the game rise a lot but when I saw Turbo Man I had to give the game a ten. Jingle All the Way was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. Great game full of great nostalgic value. I love it.

Pizza Shack Deluxe Pizza Shack Deluxe

Good

Some people have been saying you copied off of Busy Burger but I like this better. I think the food items are better and upgrades are nice. I like the way its set up and how its 3D. Yes there are similarities between this and Busy Burger but this is better.

Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2 Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2

Great game

This game is really fun and much better than the first. The rag doll physics are better and a much larger stair case which was really fun to try to throw my self over. I recommend bringing back the arrow key movement because my mouse sucks and I couldnt get a lot of speed to throw him high up. I got 577. Very addicting game. Please make a third soon because I don't think I will get sick of these games. You really cant give this a bad review because it is simple and creative especially for a rag doll game. Like I said in my review of the first the blood isn't great but it fits in really well for this game. I never knew throwing someone down stairs could be fun and creative. Another great game, nice job. Make more.

KynetiK-27 responds:

TY very much

You can get a lot of speed to throw him up, you just dont notice because of the camera. There is a maximum height you may drag him of course, but it is still quite high.

Ragdoll - Stair Fall Ragdoll - Stair Fall

Who knew falling down the stairs was so fun

This is a great game and it is very different and fun. The ragdoll physics are great and although the blood doesn't look very good it works for this. My highest was 580. This game is very addictive and Im very happy that you made this because until I played this I never thought falling down the stairs could be fun but you have shown me the ways. Great game I hope you make another with improved graphics maybe. Nice job.

The Possible Quiz The Possible Quiz

Liked it

I liked it a lot. It was easy and fun. It was a very entertaining game and I liked it better then the impossible quiz because it wasnt hard. Nice job.

Little-Rena responds:

Lol, yeah, the idea was suppost to be easyish :P
Thanks for the review.

elem & sourpopz Xmas elem & sourpopz Xmas

nice.

Awesome really good with excellent graphics. Hope to see more soon.

Not So Merry Not So Merry

Good

Something good I have seen while it is being reviewd in a long time. It was fun and ran very smoothly. I liked this a lot. You should make a second one.

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Great.

I really like this. It is a huge step up from your other ones. All of them have been good and have gotten better by each one. This one is a lot better. Its a lot funner and has a lot better and hasbetter graphics. This one just seems a lot better and is incredibly better.