Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Tats awsome

Regular newgrounds viewer- Tat is best thing ever made by peple. dat waz so good. i love Krinklez. He da man dog. I lov violince cuz it be like da totaly awsome. Serious review- Pretty generic violence and the ending was bad. Nothing was different from the old Madness episodes. I think you can do better than this.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Great

Good animation and I liked the song. It was a great idea and the whole thing looked amazing. I liked how the black guy just looked at the beauty of the place at the end. I also liked your reference to the girl with the phone who got came on. That video is funny. Some of the animation was choppy and when the frog threw stuff out of the plane it looked bad but it was still amazing.

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

Decent

It was decent. Im glad to have seen this in judgment. Fived because I want this accepted.

Jerry Jerry

Im glad to see this in judgment

I fived this but I think it will pass anyway. Im glad I saw this while it was still in judgment. It had good graphics and I liked the animation and the story was good. I felt bad for the guy. That would suck to be him. I like it because we can all relate a little bit. Doing the same routine day after day. Another great submission by you.

NG Crew's Collab NG Crew's Collab

Good

I liked all the intros and although I hate the SS had the best. CCF's was good and they were compiled together nicely. Great job.

Corleone Cluster #1 Corleone Cluster #1

Awesome

I really enjoyed beind in this collab. I really like your part diver. It had good graphics and animation and was funny. TNOAT your part although short is mighty kick ass. Good animation and great graphics. Great collab.

CorleoneCrimeFamily responds:

Thanks

Fun in Candy Fields(old) Fun in Candy Fields(old)

Good

LOl I loved the sounds you used. It was a great flash. Great animation and good drawings. Good job

MisterDielectric responds:

Thank you captain ShitFuck!

Castle III part A Castle III part A

This is good

This is the second thing I have seen that was really good today. Im glad Im glad I can help this get past the portal.

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

I liked it

It was good. I liked the drawings and animation. Good voice acting too. I got a Wii at the begining of December. Its awesome.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks

12 Annoying Days of Xmas 12 Annoying Days of Xmas

Awesome

I liked all the parts. It was put together really well. Best collab in a while.

JWaldGar responds:

hahaha i dont know about that, but it means a lot